Plethorist is in compliance with the following policy towards copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. It is our responsibility to respond to any copyright infringement notices and provide appropriate actions under DMCA and other intellectual property laws. In case your copyrighted material has been posted on this site and wanted them to be removed, you must provide a written communication in detailed.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages or costs in case you misrepresent information posted on this site under your claim of copyright infringement.
The following list you must provide if you allegedly claim that your copyrighted material is being violated.
- You must provide a proper identification of the authorized person on your behalf regarding your claim, with sufficient details in order for Plethorist to be capable of locating and verifying such infringed.
- You must provide contact information of the person notifying Plethorist including address, telephone numbers and e-mail address for us to contact you.
- You must provide a clear statement information that the notifier in good faith that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner.
Once Plethorist received a bonafide infringement notification.
- it is our responsibility to remove or disable the said infringed material from our site or system.
- Plethorist will notify content provider, user or member that has access to the infringed material.